Structural CE Terms of Service:
* AGE: The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
* FEES: Some products and services available through or in connection with this Site require the payment of a fee. You hereby authorize the Company and its merchant provider to charge your credit card or other payment option in advance for all applicable fees incurred by you or on your behalf in connection with the product you have chosen to purchase. You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of any use of your account. The Company reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services it provides, and to institute new fees, charges, or terms. The Company reserves the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason. The Company agrees that it will terminate Customer’s account upon notice from Customer. If Customer has a balance due on any account, Customer agrees that the Company can charge these unpaid fees to Customer’s credit card.
*DISCLAIMER:The materials contained in the online courses are not intended as a representation or warranty on the part of structuralce.com or any other person/organization named herein. The materials are for general information only. They are not a substitute for competent professional advice. Application of this information to a specific project should be reviewed by a registered professional engineer. Anyone making use of the information set forth herein does so at their own risk and assumes any and all resulting liability arising therefrom.
*STRUCTURALCE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason your state does not accept the course(s), StructuralCE.com will refund your payment upon receiving your written notice and a copy of the state board rejection letter for the PDH credits you received from StructuralCE.com
* USE OF SOFTWARE: Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
* USER CONTENT You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
* COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS: When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
* COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: All content provided on this site are copyright protected and shall not be reproduced in any manner electronically or downloaded, printed and distributed physically. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © StructuralCE 2017 and RGSpaulding Digital Books, PO Box 390273, Mountain View, CA 94039. All rights reserved.
*WARRANTIES: Company hereby disclaims all warranties. company is making the site available “as is” without warranty of any kind. you assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site or the service. to the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. company does not warrant that the site or the service will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site or the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
* TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT: You may terminate or opt out of this Agreement at any time by contacting StructuralCE via our contact form. Termination or opting out of this Agreement by you shall result in your loss of the right to access and use www.StructuralCE.com. Following your termination or opting out of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement regarding all of the above listed items shall survive. Company may terminate this Agreement or any usernames or passwords that may be issued to you, at any time, without prior notice, for any reason, or for no reason.